Our growing business is searching for a qualified Materials Senior Manager to oversee our inventory and purchasing operations. If you are an experienced and competent individual with in-depth knowledge of inventory management systems and procedures, then we’re looking for you! In this role, your duties will include maintaining budgets, analyzing materials, and researching vendors.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. To excel in this role, material managers need in-depth knowledge of supply chain and budgeting processes. Ultimately, you are tasked with ensuring all our departments have adequate access to the materials they need.
- Manage supply chain relationships and contracts for commodities/suppliers.
- Research potential vendors and negotiate prices.
- Create, implement and/or drives industry and company supply chain best practices
- Work with management to identify supply needs.
- Recommend solutions to existing processes to reduce waste and increase quantity.
- Record and assess all materials quality, movement, and expenditure.
- Manage the distribution of supplies in the organization.
- Monitor inventory levels and access to the material.
- Collaborate with management to plan forecasting models.
- Oversee and support subordinates and new employees.
- Prepare and file detailed records on procurement activity, quantity, and vendors.
- Design and maintain department budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business , Logistics ,Supply Chain, Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of supply chain and inventory management systems.
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Analytical mind with excellent problem-solving abilities.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [ Email address blocked ] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
11 Collyer Quay, #13-01,The Arcade Singapore 049317
Tel: 6950 9737
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id: 6YYVWW
- Distribution (Business)