- Office hours
- Up to $6,800
- Ensure software development projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Coordinate between end users and vendors to specify software application requirements and specifications.
- Provide technical guidance and monitor the progress of the developers.
- Provide over-all direction and guidance to projects, and undertake day-to-day responsibility for management of project team members, including communication and issue resolution.
- Participate in requirements gathering, project documentation, solutioning and development as and when required. Analyze and manage change requests.
- Immense in the testing on sites to ensure the system are fully operational
- Responsible for systems support & maintenance. Gather and track feedback from customers and support staff on software issues.
- Provide timely report on project status and activities for upper management.
- Motivate and drive team members to ensure high performance and productivity.
- Mon to Fri: 8am to 5.30pm
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good project management skills and capabilities with 2 - 5 years experience in managing turnkey IT projects (with full SDLC) and system integration.
- Preferably with knowledge of supply chain management and logistics. Customer fronting and sales experience is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle and project implementation methodology is essential.
- Good technical knowledge of MS SQL, system integration will be of value
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
- Requirements Elicitation
- Software Development
- Systems Integration
- Software Development Life Cycle