- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Flexible working options
- Great work environment
We are hiring for a company which is a market leader in leasing Industrial Vehicles: commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles and industrial equipment.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Support the Microsoft Dynamics AX System
- Drives project requirements, priorities and deadlines
- Drives vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables on schedule
- Leads cross functional teams (developers, business analyst, operations, finance, stakeholders) across one or multiple projects for process improvements
- Solve problems, prioritizes deliverables and manages project scope
- Monitor project progress and adjust resources and priorities accordingly
- Prepares and presents progress reports to Management
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst / Project Manager, System Administrator or Software Engineer role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- Corporate Project Management
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Management
- Project Management Phases