You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Provide administrative support to various HR outsourcing projects with focus on work pass processing.
- Liaise with employee and HR from client’s company to collate and verify information required for work pass application/ renewal.
- Manage end-to-end work pass application/ renewal process according to MOM regulations.
- Connect to relevant government authority e.g. Ministry of Manpower to clarify matters related to foreign work pass and employment practices.
- Handle enquiries and feedback on work pass matters.
- Provide support in monthly reports generation.
- Keen eye for details and meticulous; results-oriented.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important tasks.
- Strong in communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with working with confidential data.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience. Please state your current and expected salary.
If you have this passion, desire to take on this challenge and build a successful career in GMP, please forward your resume in confidence to [ Email address blocked ] .
We offer competitive salary with workplace at central working location.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Attention To Detail
EA License No.09C3051
EA Personal Registration No.R1658947
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.