- Provide In-house IT (hardware & software) and network support (system installation, configuration, upgrading and troubleshooting).
- Ensure system readiness through routine maintenance tasks such as data backup, software updates and system monitoring
- Configure, install and maintain various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN)
- Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Provide support (maintain and upgrade) for in-house applications.
- Assist to support day-to-day SAP Business One Operations.
- Diploma/Degree in IT / Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- 2 years’ previous experience in IT, systems and network support
- Experience in network design, setup, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with MS Windows server configuration and administration, MS SQL Administration and MS Office.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP Networking
- Good working knowledge in LAN/WAN setup and maintenance
- Able to troubleshoot network, hardware and software problems
- Good working knowledge of SQL, C# and C++
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure, both independently and in team settings
- Working knowledge of SAP Business One and Crystal Report and will be a definite advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [ Link removed ] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
11 Collyer Quay, #13-01,The Arcade Singapore 049317
Tel: 6950 9737
[ Link removed ]
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618