We are currently hiring Product managers to join our fully remote team and collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the business to deliver robust, best in class, applications. Snaphunt has 2 distinct sides of the platform: Hiring Solutions: this caters to employers looking to hire talent and Talent Solutions: this caters to job seekers looking for roles on the platform.
As the Product Manager for Hiring Solutions, you will own the product roadmap and customer journey for employers using the Snaphunt platform with the objective of reducing drop-offs, improving customer experience & better value discovery, and ultimately building a more engaged user base.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking full responsibility for the employer's journey on Snaphunt.
- Proactively interacting with internal and external stakeholders to assess satisfaction, identify issues and implement resolutions.
- Gathering, analyzing, defining, and formalizing business requirements and processes into project/system specifications.
- Designing, developing, and managing activities from feature definition & planning to production and release.
- Establishing priorities and planning sprints to ensure the timely and seamless release of new features & enhancements.
- Identifying, tracking, and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks, and issues.
- Working cross-functionally with different teams to ensure the timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering and have at least 3 years of experience within a Product management role within a high-growth startup.
- Experience in collaborating remotely, or managing projects where stakeholders are in different locations, is highly desirable.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are a natural problem solver and possess strong analytical skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a strong team player who can build relationships across different stakeholders.
- You are full of ideas, take accountability for your role, and thrive in remote environments which require you to take initiative rather than being told what to do.
What's on Offer?
- Build products that disrupt the way employers find & hire talent globally.
Snaphunt is Asia's fastest-growing remote hiring platform helping people find jobs and companies hire talent quickly and accurately - across geographies.
We are backed by top venture capitalists and cater to employers across the globe with jobs in 50+ countries and counting! We operate via a fully remote team and are looking to hire ambitious, independent problem solvers across multiple functions to support our business growth.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Requirements
- Customer Experience
- Information Technology