You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Finance & Control Management Trainee - J41023
Are you ready for an incredible 3-year journey towards a fast-track managerial career in a world-renowned MNC company?
Look no further! This program is your ticket to success. Get ready to take on the challenge of managing all finance and controlling activities, including financial reporting (both group and statutory), local compliance reports, trade affairs, indirect tax (GST), and more. You'll work closely with a dynamic team of stakeholders and support the Finance Manager to ensure maximum efficiency and compliance. Get ready to take your career to the next level with this thrilling opportunity!
Salary: $77,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (WFH options)
In this exciting role you also will be performing:
- Manage local trade affair compliance matters.
- Financial and Management Accounting as well as Government and regulatory reporting.
- Financial reporting and control, including Group and Statutory reporting.
- Managerial or tax reporting and analysis.
- Assist in checking of compliance with internal procedure and controls.
- Support local management in the development and analysis of business plans and cost savings opportunities, etc.
- Participating in Finance-related projects as assigned.
- At least 2 years of commercial/ general finance experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to relocate for overseas assignment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Skilled with SAP FICO and Excel will be an added advantage.
"Interested candidate may apply via email to [ Email address blocked ] (indicating Job ID J41023 for faster processing). All job applications will be processed with strict confidence and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) - R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781
- Commercial Finance
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.