0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Japan MNC
- Flavor and Fragrance
- No exp req
Salary: Up to $2,800
- To assist the head of department in quality control of raw materials and finished products.
- Verify and issue Certificate of Acceptance products that meet specified quality standards.
- To conduct inspection of the raw materials and finished products through the use of analytical equipment.
- Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of laboratory and analytical equipment.
- To conduct and investigate customer complaints which are related to Flavour quality issues.
- Assist in stock inventory and maintenance QC Laboratory apparatus and supplies.
- Responsible for the good housekeeping and safety of QC Laboratory.
- Continuously review and revise to improve testing procedures of QC Laboratory.
- To carry out any additional job-related duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Singaporean only
- Nitec or Diploma in Chemistry or Science related
Poh Tze Qi (Kayley) | R2197837
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
- Product Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Raw Materials
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.