You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
*TEMP* Facilities Engineer (6 months, Pharma/Medical Device, Electrical, FMCS, RMS)
· Support the development of a facility management program including predictive maintenance programs to maintain all facilities and building systems reliability.
· To lead the drafting of preventive maintenance and operational Standard Operational Plans (SOP’s) and Emergency Operational Plans (EOP’s).
· Provide training and guidance to facilities technicians to achieve department goals for facilities and building systems reliability
· Participate in the Safety Program and provide support on the technical aspects of safety
· Support Operations and Maintenance by pursuing opportunities to optimize the performance of the facilities, as well as troubleshoot operational problems
· Continually review and improve plant processes
· Participate in reviews, updates, and corrective actions derived from multi-discipline risk assessments (ex: HAZOP Studies and Shutdown Key Reviews)
· Provide technical and professional guidance in the planning and execution of Management of Change (MOC) projects
· Project planning, prioritization, and annual capital budget development
· Provide technical evaluation of potential business development opportunities
· Work with regulators and internal departments to ensure compliance to government regulations
· Provide project management oversight for small projects
· Provide oversight and management of consultants as required
· Provide technical support for commissioning and start-up activities
· Professional authentication of documents, when appropriate, for professional engineering work which is self-performed by the company
· Involved in Quality and EHS audits.
· Min Dip/Deg in Electrical Engineering/Other relevant certification
· 3-5 years of experience in project management, vendor management building facilities and/or maintenance of manufacturing facility and clean room
· Familiar with FMCS and RMS systems
· Preferably with FSM or WHSO certification
· Excellent team work and communication skills
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Victoria Yam Wen Ting
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
- Business Development
- Capital Budgeting
- Electrical Engineering
EA License No.99C4599
EA Personal Registration No.R21103142
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.