You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- 5-day work week
- Convenient work location
- Salary range: up to $4200 per month
Our client, a leading US MNC in the design and manufacture of semiconductor equipment is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join them as a Secretary (Finance Department).
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to the senior leaders in the Finance Department
- Producing presentations, and reports both of a general and confidential nature on behalf of senior leaders
- Calendar management including scheduling appointments, confirming meetings
- Taking care of the end-to-end meeting process - including minutes, preparation, and development of presentations.
- Determines needs and orders office supplies, equipment, repairs, and maintenance services through Company’s authorized vendors
- Coordinates with leaders to ensure seating arrangements, office supplies and equipment are for all ready in advance for new hires
- Manages travel bookings, visa arrangements and schedules
- Processes and submits travel claims for senior leaders
- Maintain proper filing system and ensures effective document control for easy access and retrieval
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Possess at least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Diploma in any field
- Familiar with Microsoft office applications
Interested candidates please email your detailed CV in MS Word format to [ Email address blocked ] Attention to Denise
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen
CEI No. R1104480
“Personal Data Protection
- Claim Processing
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.