0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd Singapore Permanent
4,000 SGD - 5,000 SGD/Month
- Developing sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of materials used in the business.
- Maintain and retain relationship with suppliers, vendors, and clients.
- Manage different teams and oversee the whole department ensure overall smoothness of operations.
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand raw material and packaging requirements and ensure consistent availability through to our suppliers.
- Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production.
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement.
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages.
- Supervising a purchasing team and delegating tasks across departments when necessary.
- Analyse reports from the Purchasing dashboard to track, maintain, and to improve KPIs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Oracle.
- Minimum Diploma/Relevant Professional Certificate in Business Administration or Supply Chain or Logistics.
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position.
- Client Relation Management
- Kpi Reporting
- Operations Management
- Order Processing
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.