- Place purchase orders with suppliers as required by forecast/planning.
- Monitor status of open purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of all materials, including timely resolution, communication and mitigation of future potential problems.
- Good knowledge of Integration between the modules SAP MM/SD and portal.
- Take part in the development of logistics / operation plans/projects.
- Develops and manages system rollouts, trainings and post support needs for users/ personnel.
- Open and maintain customer service by recording information thru Zendesk
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction thru reports by collecting and analysing.
- Provide back-up support for supply chain functions including shipping, receiving, material handling and other duties as assigned.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned
- Ensure and promote compliance to Company and Procurement policies and procedures
- 6 Months Contract (Convertible)
- 8:30am – 6.00pm Monday – Thursday
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Friday
- Higher NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in Warehouse management system, SAP MM/ SD, Microsoft Office especially excel, power point, words and outlook
- Team player, positive and willing to learn attitude
- Good Communication and problem solving skill
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ]
(Reg No: R2092012)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd
(EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg