You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to keep our school’s data and IT infrastructure secure, which requires a diverse set of skills and responsibilities.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience is required
- Relevant experience is an advantage but new graduates with relevant qualification and personal qualities are encouraged to apply
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge in Cyber Security, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge in firewall, endpoint security and vulnerability management
- Knowledge in Storage Servers and backup solutions
- Knowledge in Virtualization, Active Directory, Servers, Network and group policy
- Knowledge in OWASP testing, Tenable, Burp Suite, Nmap, and Metasploit
- Experience in cyber security, servers and network monitoring and maintenance tools
- Experience in managing user accounts and software deployment
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
- A positive approach to working with people
- Will accept late hours and weekend work depending on the requirements of certain school events.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Careers” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day week – working hours are from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm (41.25 nett hours per week). Interested applicants, please submit an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number via the online system at [ Link removed ] In your application, please provide the names and addresses of three people from whom confidential references may be obtained. Please indicate their professional relationship to you.
You can contact the HR department at [ Email address blocked ] for any enquiries regarding the role.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 14 April 2023
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
- Active Directory Group
- Burp Suite
- Computer Security
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.