• Administer Microsoft Office 365 accounts wholly
• Assist Webinar meetings such as Zoom, Teams and other online platform
• Provides training to users for Training Management System (TMS) and Learning Management System (LMS)
• Download and monitor CCTV
• Familiar with security products, network devices and vulnerability tool to analyse penetration testing
• Repair laptop and desktops.
• Establishes network and maintains network performance
• Responsible for the operation, maintenance and control of the telephone system
• Assembles and installs PC hardware and provides technical support
• Practices network asset management and maintain network documentation
• Ensure office’s Network and personnel are compliance with all Operating System licenses for servers and desktop PC’s to ensure the legality of usage.
• Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
• Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring IT expenses by recommending purchases of hardware, software and system maintenance purchases needed to operate the network, servers and desktop/laptops.
• Assist Operations department in their daily operations and brief managers & training teams for proper usage of facilities and conducts rules & regulations for maintaining network stability.
• Assist users to connect to the network and configure their email
• Control system access and data security
• Administer SSL certificates purchase and install in the website
• Manage DNS and CNAME via DNS Manager
• Coordinate with internal developers with regards to server enhancement
• Maintain all training laptops and test computers. Including installing updates and meeting the requirement for the training courses.
• Connect IT devices (such as laptops, projectors and audios) to the network in the training rooms.
• Manage training ipads and mobile printers.
• Manage/Coordinate in putting up a new office or Training centres nationwide, which relates to all IT/Network matters as and when required.
• Procure new computers, IT office equipment, servers and network devices as and when required.
• Any other job duties as and when assigned by the management.
Jobs Skills, Qualification and Requirement:
• Possess communication and interpersonal skills
• Good written and verbal English proficiency is expected.
• Possess a can-do attitude, persistence and a positive mindset towards work
• Meticulous, attentive to details, responsible, can be trusted and able to work under pressure
• Independent and a good team player
• Strong knowledge in systems and network with at least 5 years of related working experienced.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in information technology/ Engineering.
- Information Technology Management
- Service Management
- Systems Analyst