- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are hiring Senior Manager/Manager for a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, aspiring to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world. Operating as a united partnership, it works as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Acting as a lead consultant for client ESG and sustainability programs
- Providing technical consultation support to reporting and assurance teams
- Participating in business development activity – prospect meetings, preparation of proposals and project plans
- Managing a team and supporting their development
- Supporting international client projects as required
- Active member of Mazars global sustainability service line community
Key competencies :
- Bachelor degree in sustainability, environmental, business, finance or accounting
- Minimum 7 years experience in professional services experience, including minimum 5 years in the field of Sustainability.
- Ability to articulate the Sustainability business case.
- Commercially focused and adept in applying your sustainability knowledge to different client situations.
- Familiar with SGX sustainability reporting guidelines and significant experience of GRI and TCFD reporting - knowledge of SASB standards a plus
- Strong track record of engaging with clients, at the executive level, to establish and maintain their ESG and sustainability programs, either as the lead consultant or team member
Preferred experience :
- Calculating Carbon and other Greenhouse Gas (GHG) footprint
- Designing and setting SBTs, advising on carbon reduction strategies and programs
- Performing Human Rights due diligence throughout the supply chain and advising on related program definition and implementation
- Strong research, analytical and report writing skills
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, shaping and reshaping teams/services to meet evolving needs
- Climate Change
- New Product Development
- Project Management