You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title: Service Engineer
Job Hours: 8.30am to 6pm
Job Location: Jurong East
- You will get to be a part of a leading Thermal Imaging company that is a subsidiary of a publicly listed organization on the Singapore Stock Exchange, you will also have the chance to work with a team of world class professionals and grow your career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- You will be offered career progression opportunities and also be provided with a range of learning and development courses to help you achieve your career goals.
- Our client is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Service Engineer to join their team in the Thermal Sensing and Imaging Industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support, troubleshooting, and maintenance services to the customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in the field of servicing electrical equipment and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for thermal sensing and imaging systems
- Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of equipment
- Install and commission new equipment on customer sites
- Train customers on the use and maintenance of equipment
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and project success
- Document service activities and maintain service records
- Provide regular reports on service activities and customer feedback to management
- To possess a Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or its equivalent
- Candidates should have understanding of basic AC & DC circuitry and electronics
- Experience in Soldering / Assembly
- Customer-oriented and good team player
- Having a Class 3 license would be preferable
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by clicking the “Apply Now” button below or alternatively you can email your resume to Darren.wong(at)cosmosrecruit.com
Interested applicants who may wish to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Darren Wong at
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
Cosmos Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 22C1269
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Preventive Maintenance
- Technical Support
- Test Equipment
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.