· Coordinate with R&D Team in Japan for product transfer and sample qualifications for customers.
· Collaborate with R&D team in experiment and sample making to enable the realization of technology transfer
· Organize regular follow up meeting and delegation of tasks to cross-functional group.
· Prepare, publish project timeline and drive for on-time project completion
· Handle and communicate improvement opportunities from customers feedback to relevant departments
· Perform process matrix (Designing of Experiments and ANOVA) to investigate problems and possible solutions
· Process documentation align with ISO standard
· Min of 2-5 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry is preferred
· Understanding of thin film metallurgy and deposition processes (Ion Beam Deposition and PVD)
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and statistical skills for data analysis
· Able to work in cleanroom environment and perform overtime as and when necessary
· Highly motivated and excellent team player
· Excellent coordination and communication skills
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 19350.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693