- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client redefines how rentals transactions are done in the construction industry. They are on a journey to help our clients and suppliers to be digital and data-driven with the help of our partners in this rental ecosystem. They provide autonomous robotics solutions for service and operational use.
They are seeking a qualified sales executive to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales executive will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and builds relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Coordinate with other sales execs to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- You have 3-5 years in B2B sales.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- You are proficient in sales management software and CRM.
- You have a proven success rate.
- You have the ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- Business To Business
- Sales Management
- Selling Techniques
- Sales Process