- Work with key stakeholders to enhance the Company’s branding presence and media exposure via solid marketing understanding and communication expertise.
- Deliver an exceptional branding experience to various target audiences via communication activities.
- Execute the Singapore communication strategy focusing on leveraging key media, digital, social, and internal communication channels per Company’s corporate objectives and strategy to reach our diverse audiences: employees, media, community partners, and influencers.
- Develop integrated, simple communication campaigns when needed around key in-country events.
- Develop and manage content to be delivered via various channels of communication to reach local target audiences.
- Liaise with key stakeholders/partners to develop external/internal messaging for crisis communication as needed.
- Effectively ensure all local messages are aligned with the strategic importance to the company.
- Leverage established templates and resources developed using best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and/or Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or International Business, Business Administration, Business Management
- 8+years of communication experience with results and achievements in internal and external communication PR, Social Media Marketing, Branding, and Internal Communications..
- Critical thinking skills with experience providing media counsel to senior executives and management teams.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [ Email address blocked ] . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.