You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Process Engineer (Manufacturing)
You will be part of the team to produce high-tech, high-precision and complex parts for our customers in Semiconductor/LED/Analytical industry, in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. You will be leading and designing the manufacturing processes that can efficiently produce the parts by using relevant data and engineering knowledge.
- Establish cost-effective & low-risk manufacturing process steps/planning from raw material to completion including special processes
- Responsible to manage the FA project schedule and ensure the physical product meets specifications, within the budgeted cost and committed timeline
- Designs and implements improvements to products, processes, tooling or documentation which enhance the utility, quality, reliability or cost-effectiveness, encompassing health and safety in the area of responsibility
- Work with internal & external parties to solve engineering issues and implement the solution
- Hands-on and work with the shop to ensure smooth production flow when needed
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering/relevant field
- At least 2 years of hands-on working experience in precision parts manufacturing process (e.g machining/welding/polishing/surface treatment)
- Working experience in the semiconductor industry will be a plus
- Good communication skills and leadership skills
- Able to carry out technical analysis independently
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Industrial Polishing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.