Looking for Unicorns!
Le Bon Funk (2018) is a natural wine bar and kitchen nestled within the ever-bustling Club Street. The brainchild of Chef-Owner Keirin Buck, Le Bon Funk brings ‘fine casual’ to Singapore’s food and beverage realm with its refreshing blend of exceptional boutique wines and elevated, meticulously prepared plates, all set in a convivial atmosphere. The name, Le Bon Funk, is a tongue-in-cheek jibe at the misconception that all natural wines taste funky. It is an open invitation to not take oneself too seriously and to always be a ‘glass half full’ kind of person.
The team is looking for a creative & passionate individual to join the culinary team. Pertaining to high standards of personal hygiene and food preparation within the kitchen, we look forward to working with talented personas with an immense desire to create remarkable flavours and memorable experiences for all our guests.
Your responsibilities include:
- Setting up workstation with all the needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Ensuring great presentation by dressing dishing before they are served
- Keeping a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensuring all food and other items are stored properly
- Checking quality of ingredients
- Monitoring stock and place order when there are shortages
- Enforcing strict health and hygiene standard and troubleshooting any problems that may arise
- Be an awesome role model for junior staff members
We are looking for:
- Passionate about wines and wine pairings
- A self-starter who is enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing and personable
- A thirst for learning and an openness to new ideas and new perspectives
- Driven, hands-on and self-motivated
- Adaptable to constant changes and changing guest profiles and preferences
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc)
- Passionate in serving the best cuisine possible
- Team players in a upbeat, fast-paced working environment
About The Lo & Behold Group
Since our humble beginnings in 2005, The Lo & Behold Group has been quietly pushing the boundaries of Singapore’s lifestyle and hospitality landscape. Whether we’re building Singapore’s first rooftop bar from ground-up, or ironing out the creases of Asia’s top fine-dining restaurant, all that we do comes down to one thing: People. We’ve found that when we design for people and create magical experiences in the process, we’re able to bring out the best of a city. Its people, their purpose and places. The Lo & Behold Group strives to create timeless experiences for all who walk through our doors—guests, partners or employees. The dream is simple: to make our city more lovable, through bold ideas and intentional hospitality.
- Commercial Cooking
- Cooking Measurements
- Food Safety
- Food Services