· Assist the Engineer and team to do daily monitoring and recording of Facilities Equipment Performance.
· Troubleshoot and repair Facilities Equipment breakdown.
· Liaise with vendors and contractors to performance Preventive maintenance on Facilities Equipment.
· Assist Engineer and team to ensure efficient use of utilities resources.
· To perform Building Maintenance.
· Support the Engineer and team for the maintenance of proper documentation.
· Upkeep ISO standard operating procedures to ensure compliance.
· Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
· Minimum Higher NITEC in Electrical / Mechanical / Building maintenance or
· NTC2 / NITEC or in Electrical / Mechanical / Building maintenance
· Good knowledge of Air-conditioning, Mechanical, Electrical and Building maintenance.
· Good analytical skill in troubleshooting of breakdown.
· Must be able to read and understand Layout drawing.
511037202 and search for Job Code: 18070.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Preventive Maintenance
- Problem Solving
- Standard Operating Procedure