Our client is an MNC looking for a Business Analyst.
- Develop deep understanding of the business and act as a liaison between the business and its Information Technology (IT) department on issues and change requests, to propose solution and ensuring deliverables fulfil Business objectives.
- Understands strategic planning, perform business model analysis, process design and systems analysis.
- Produce Business requirement spec, use case, mock-up, test cases and other relevant documents for user sign-off and test execution.
- Work closely with various team members, to ensure that the business requirement and scope of delivery is established for the appropriate delivery phases.
- Resolve any defects within given timeframe
- Plan and execute functional and System Integration Test. Support business in the UAT Testing.
- Facilitating meetings and training workshops for users or internal IT teams.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technologies / Business Information System or equivalent with min 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (IIBA) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Proficient in SDLC and Basic application troubleshooting
- Knowledge of using a variety of modelling & analysis tools, methods and standards (Business Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Business Process Modelling and Improvement, Stakeholder Management, Test Execution and Management, Problem Solving)
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV to Chong Wan Qin, Enna EA 12C6130/ R22109962 [ Email address blocked ] and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
- Business Model
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Perform Statistical Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Test Management