- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our Client is an optician and eyewear retailer offering a range of professional eyecare services, contact lenses, spectacle frames and sunglasses.
You will be responsible for :
- Provide eye care and correction.
- Conduct eye examination.
- Sales of optical products.
- Fitting of spectacle.
- Stock keeping and arrangements.
- Merchandising and maintaining cleanliness in shop.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering excellent service.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Pre register or registered with OOB are welcome.
- Willing to work on weekends and PH.
- You have at least 3 years experience including solid experience in a similar role preferred.
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven.
- Refractive Surgery