You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior System Engineer (Ethernet Switch)
• Understand the product requirement and create IP level architecture according to the requirement.
• Define design specification for new hardware modules, together with IC design engineer.
• Work with IC design engineers to resolve the issues during design phase and qualify the design.
• Understand the design specification of existing hardware modules and make improvement.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Familiar with Ethernet Switch layer 2 and layer 3 protocol
• Good knowledge for router or switch SOC system design
• Familiar with SOC architecture design, hardware/software partition.
• Familiar with processor sub-system, such as ARM cortex-A/M/R.
• Familiar with memory sub-system, such as SRAM/DRAM/Flash, etc.
• Familiar with interface peripheral, such as Ethernet/PCIe/LIN/CAN/FlexRay/SDHC/I2S/SPI/I2C/UART/ADC
• Familiar with C, Python, Verilog/VHDL, systemC, System Verilog.
• Familiar with hardware testing and debugging, such as oscilloscope, logic analyser, IXIA, etc.
• Good knowledge in IC design and system design. Have led 2 or more SOC system design.
• Have 3 years or more experience on switch SOC and/or multi-processor SOC system architecture design.
• Familiar with ethernet AVB application
• Experience in ASPICE, ISO26262, ISO21434 is in advantage
• Experience in CERT C, MISRA C in in advantage
• Good communication skill and capable of collaboration with various teams.
- C (Programming Language)
- Python (Programming Language)
- System C
- System Verilog
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.