· SMART Factory – Advance Remanufacturing
· Location: One North
· Working Day: 5 Days work week
As a senior member of the Technical Division, you will take a lead role in the areas of relevant Industry 4.0 topics with an interdisciplinary group of research engineers & scientists.
With strong focus on translational research, you will work collaboratively with both industry partners and agencies to bridge academic study and industry applications.
- Provide overall technology & business visions and drive technology roadmaps that should support the organizational goals.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of large cross-functional R&D initiatives with all the relevant agencies to deliver economic and societal impacts in Singapore.
- Act as valued partner with Business Development team and develop viable marketing strategy & growth plan.
- Partner and engage with various cross functional teams like Corporation Services, Project, and Program Management, for day-to-day operations of the division and successful programme/project delivery.
- Build long-lasting strategic relationships with key stakeholders from industry and public sector to ensure healthy innovation ecosystem.
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, innovation, and learning.
- Lead efforts to resolve key project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths within the division.
- Singaporean Only
- Minimum PhD or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, with 5 years of relevant management experience
To apply, please send your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ]
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at [ Email address blocked ]
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Ho Kah Yeow | R1879233
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
- Marketing Strategies
- Program Management
- Business Development