· Lead and supervise Assistant Engineers, Engineering Assistants, Technicians and Operators in meeting the goals and objectives of the department.
· Full hands-on operation, setup & troubleshooting of Guzik DET machine.
· Ensure consistent machine uptime and sufficient manpower to support continuous RD/MP operations.
· Evaluate new machine technology, automation and new testing modules to support customer product roadmap and submit report.
· Ensure continuous research & development of critical Guzik parameters for HDD improvement.
· Prepare in-depth analysis & investigation of media magnetics properties vs electrical performance.
· Provide information on direct/indirect materials for logistics/inventory purposes.
· Ensure compliance to ISO Standard Operating Procedures and safety practices.
· Degree in Electronics /Communications Engineering
· To work in Cleanroom-based environment (pre-requisite)
· Candidate without experience but strong knowledge in software programming (Python, Visual) are welcome to apply.
To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 21134.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Computer Programming
- Mechanical Assembly
- Problem Solving