- To generate Purchase Orders using ePRS system for small value purchases and RFQ.
- Follow up on requestor’s queries
- Support of logistics and meeting arrangements.
- Event activities help out
- To support EDDC receptionist duties.
- Any other adhoc jobs
- 8:30am - 6pm (MON-THUR), 8:30am -530pm (FRI only)
- Minimum Diploma / Equivalent Qualification with at least 2-3 years of working experience.
- Good knowledge in public sector procurement policies and processes, an added advantage.
- Familiarity with financial systems e.g. SAP, ePRS, procurement systems, an advantage.
- An eye for details and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (WORDS & EXCEL)
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Registration no: R2092012)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg