· Present and review strategic approaches, forecasting and capturing monthly bookings & sales planning, and management of key customer accounts.
· Regular exchanges between HQ for technical assistance, leads review, project updates, system analysis, etc.
· Initial phase of employment shall include product training.
· Quarterly reviews on performance are necessary and part of employment requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electronics engineering or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of working experience in the defence industry, in particular, naval defence sector.
· Assigned to market territories and follow up on opportunities, and sales leads
· Formulate market forecasts and sales strategies
· Drafting of technical and priced proposals.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20958.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Sales Planning
- Electrical Engineering
- Technical Support