You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant / Manager, Office of Research (Research Collaborations)
You facilitate and support research activities, particularly in the area of research collaborations within the SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre (AMC). You will be involved in developing research projects and initiatives to develop the SingHealth Duke-NUS AMC as a top-ranked one.
With the increasing setup of more research strategic programmes and/or research platforms at SingHealth HQ, you will be required to support their operations and facilitation of all the research agreements. The activities include but are not limited to budget development, stakeholder management, project funding submissions and post Award administration.
You will provide overall administrative and secretariat support for the existing 11 SingHealth Duke-NUS Joint Research Institutes (JRIs) within the SingHealth Duke-NUS AMC. This includes the development of relevant policies and ensuring that the governance and operational processes are established and harmonised.
Other duties include the overseeing and supporting of special projects within Office of Research (OoR) as well as the drafting or reviewing of ad-hoc research policies under OoR’s purview.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in healthcare or science related fields with 6 to 8 years’ of relevant work experience
- Ability to understand grant application requirements, scientific and clinical terms and medical jargons
- Candidates with experience in an administrative position and has involvement in the drafting and facilitation of research agreements would be preferred
- Fast learner with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Clinical Works
- Interpersonal Communications
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.