You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Pharma / up to $4500)
We are looking for Regulatory Affairs Executive to be outsourced to our client from Pharmaceutical MNC.
- Ensure all company products are in compliance with local regulations
- Prepare, review and submit registration for new/extension, and changes in products for Singapore market
- Liaise with local regulatory authority pertaining to registration and follow up with input requests from authorities until license obtained
- Maintain regulatory database(s), review and revise SOPs regularly
- Keep up-to-date with the developments in RA/QA and assist with implementation of any required revisions
- Collaborate cross functionality with other departments
- Work closely with internal departments on related matters
- Minimum Degree in Pharmacy, Lifesciences, Science
- At least 1 years of relevant experience in regulatory affairs from pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[ Link removed ]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
- Microsoft Office
EA License No.99C4599
EA Personal Registration No.R1981653
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: EMPSG0000870738
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.