Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
To be in Charge of the execution of all Solar Installation works inclusive of planning, scheduling, controlling, coordination and ensure works carried out are in accordance to approved shop drawings / specification and complete within the completion date. In addition, budget control and contract administration.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Contract administration inclusive of budget control and cost improvements
- Evaluate costing received for Solar Installation works
- Vet through shop drawings to ensure these are in compliance to technical specifications / authority requirements prior to submission
- Liaise and have meetings with Clients and Consultants on technical resolution / clarification, inspection and submission
- To be the lead contact point for all Project issues
- To attend weekly site meeting
- To build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship and meet Client’s expectations
- To manage, coordinate, work and oversee managers, engineers, all workers, subcontractors and vendors to ensure proper work execution and good workmanship
- To plan, implement, track the work progress and submit weekly progress report so as to ensure that the project executed is on time and within budget.
- To monitor project cost including variation works and submission of supporting documents
(B) General :
- To prepare and submit progress reports.
- To maintain proper documentation for all projects.
- To coordinate and work with other departments.
- To engage, coordinate and oversee all project works to ensure successful completion and handing over to Clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
(C ) Safety:
- To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Well-versed with installation of M&E services and builder’s works.
- Experienced in the Execution and Commissioning of Solar Systems and Load Sizing of Solar Systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Independent & Team player.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Good in negotiation.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
(C) Experience :
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Contract Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Financial Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills