You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Conducting initial assessment of children with expressive, receptive and pragmatic social language delays.
- Administer standardized language tests and to prepare reports.
- Conducting individual or group interventions for children with articulation difficulties, expressive and receptive language issues and social communication difficulties.
- Providing regular updates to parents on students’ performance and progress.
- Attending and participating in staff meetings.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Min. Degree/ Masters in Speech & Language pathology
- Min. 2-3 years relevant experience working with children
- Fully registered with AHPC
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
All candidates’ information will be treated with the strictest confidence
Melissa Zhang Zhiqi (Mezzo)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd 99C4599
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.