You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Head of QC department
· Lead & support QC team for daily QC activities for incoming materials checks & production online checks.
· Ensure GMP compliance in production & manufacturing facilities.
· Approve for release or reject incoming materials, bulk oil & finished products.
· Data & trend analysis on all QC checks for Product Quality Review.
· Review & approve Batch Process Records.
· Handling quality issues & manufacturing deviations for incoming materials & production operations.
· Follow up CAPA & ensure the implementation in place.
· Establish, review & update SOP, Work Instructions, charts & other documents in QC department.
· Ensure all measuring devices are verified & calibrated.
· Support production equipment qualification, validation, machine test & trial run.
· Ensure all QC labels are controlled & pasted accordingly.
· Ensure retention samples collected, reviewed & monitored.
· Conduct GMP Training in factory & ongoing training for QC team.
· Conduct investigation in customer complaint, return & counterfeit product.
· Ensure environmental monitoring is conducted.
· Ensure rejection & disposal of materials are done properly.
· Ensure Good Documentation Practices & traceability in place.
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical, Bioscience, Chemical or related courses.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in GMP environment.
· Working knowledge of GMP & ISO.
· Hands-on experience in equipment qualification & validation will be an advantage.
If interested, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Alex Goh Hock Leong (Alvin)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1763413
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Quality Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.