- Prospect for new customers via cold calls, face-to-face meetings, conferences, LinkedIn and email marketing.
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Sell to VAR / Resellers, Distributors, Outsourcers, and Manufacturers.
- Present the company value proposition during prospecting
- Setup appointments for Account Managers
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Up to $2,800 + $50 mobile allowance + Incentives
- 5 Mins Walk from Tai Seng MRT Station
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent
- 0-1 year of working experience from marketing/business/communication/sales will be preferred.
- Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines
- Experience with enterprise hardware and services solutions
- Experience with both channels and end-users organizations
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ]
(Reg No: R1549023)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd
(EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg