Position : Prep Cook
A place where guests feel welcomed and at ease. The food is seductive, the drinks are irresistible, and the atmosphere is ecstatic — A feast for the senses and an opportunity to travel the culinary world of the Middle East through Meir Adoni’s personal interpretations.
About Chef Meir Adoni
Chef Meir Adoni is considered for the last decade to be the leader of the Moroccan & Middle East culinary languish around the world by combining his knowledge in classic & 'cutting edge' culinary techniques together with his traditional cooking roots to create his own unique interpretation to the traditional Arab dishes.
Meir’s restaurants have been awarded as the best 1 & 2 restaurants in Israel by the French Foreign Ministry as part of World’s Best Restaurants lists.
• Prepare ingredients for service including chopping vegetables, washing ingredients, preparing seafood and meats, preparing sauces etc
• Learn abut cooking methods and techniques employed in kitchen;
• Ensure consistent food standards in a fast-paced environment; and
• Ensure kitchen is kept clean and exceeds food safety standards Requirements
• At least 2 years of commercial kitchen experience
• Prior experience in Kosher cuisine is advantageous
• Must be able to rotate day and night shifts
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment Details
• Working Hours: 5-day work week
• Salary Range: $2400 - 2800
• Vacancies: 4
Alternative Job Titles: Commis Chef, Kitchen Assistant
- Cooking Procedures
- Cooking Terminology
- Follow Recipe
- Following Recipes
- Kitchen Sanitation
- Sanitary Food Handling