Develop image/video processing algorithms for camera related applications.
1. Expand existing solutions to new levels of functionality, quality, and performance.
2. Assist other teams with algorithm implementation, testing and verification
3. Drive the productization of the hardware.
4. Algorithm documentation
5. Collaboration with external researchers.
1. BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of image processing algorithm development;
3. Good understanding of digital photography, image quality assessment.
3. Proficiency in C/C++
4. Demonstrate great teamwork, outstanding communication skills, and willingness to learn.
1. Farmiliar with image and color processing techniques, including HDR, AWB, color correction, noise reduction, IR removal/suppression and CFA demosaicing, etc.
2. Proficinecy in developing, implementing and deploying image processing algorithms for ISPs, or CMOS image sensors
3. Strong mathematics background and track record of independent algorithm research.