Job Title: Manager, HRBP (RHSO)
Job Location: 1E Kent Ridge Rd, Singapore
It is a group of healthcare institutions in Singapore. The group was formed in 2008 and operates several hospitals, national specialty centres, and polyclinics. The Hospital is the largest hospital in the group and serves as the flagship hospital for the cluster.
As Manager in the Human Resource Office, you will take on a HR Business Partner (HRBP) role and work closely with the Heads of Departments (HODs) and line managers on human resource matters, namely, manpower planning and resourcing; talent acquisition; employee engagement; and talent retention. You are expected to work with HODs to develop and implement manpower planning and resourcing strategies; hire quality candidates to meet the departments’ manpower needs; and help to identify talents for development and retention. You will also provide support in projects as assigned by your supervisor.
- Implement manpower planning and resourcing strategies to hire quality candidates to meet the manpower needs and ensure efficient end-to-end process with on-boarding new hires and exit.
- Manage and execute the end to end recruitment process.
- Lead and manage the Manpower Reporting analysis for Corporate Office
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to HODs and line managers that contribute towards a professionally conducted annual Total Performance Management Exercise.
- Provide forward-looking solutions to address issues faced by HODs and line managers.
- Resolve employee relations issues through thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- A good degree, preferably in human resource or business related field. At least 8 years of relevant HR working experience.
- Experience in large corporations and healthcare will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast changing environment.
- Meticulous and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint tools for data analysis, building manpower dashboards, etc.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Retention Management
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
- Performance Management
- Develop Human Capital