We are a top 8 global IT services company with operations in 50+ countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
NTT DATA Singapore PTE Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT DATA Corp, a part of NTT Group, the world’s 65th Largest Company according to Fortune Magazine. The Singapore entity of NTT DATA is an S10 government-registered supplier and forms the core of NTT DATA’s APAC operations and is positioned as a gateway of our global capabilities in Singapore and the APAC region.
At NTT DATA SINGAPORE, we pride ourselves on being an inclusive and equal opportunity employer that puts our people and clients first. We welcome different ideas, backgrounds and passionate individuals to join us in our inclusive environment to achieve stronger and better results through teamwork, foresight, and innovation. We pledge to create a harmonious and nurturing culture, where all individuals feel a sense of pride and belonging, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Relevant
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise-grade Production Database administration and Support
- Expertise in Relational and No SQL database is required.
- Hands-on experience in databases like Sybase, MongoDB and MariaDB is preferred
- Database schema creation, management, and ensuring data integrity.
- Performance management tuning, Implementing robust backup and recovery
- Run SQL code reviews and walk-through application teams. Have necessary procedural skills
- Experience in capacity planning and general Linux/Unix system/networking skillsets is required.
- Good know-how about storage management, replication setup of database.
- Hands-on experience in automation and scripting.
- Familiar with batch jobs, shell scripts, enabling monitoring and dashboarding for database stacks.
- Experience in DevOps toolsets and Container platform deployments would be a plus
- Self-driven, strong, committed, and reliable team player. Ability to contribute to discussions on design and strategy. Good written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum of 7 years technology experience (preferably in the financial industry).
Location: Changi Business Park
- Perform administration and support of Enterprise grade critical production database.
- Play a key role in architecting database architecture and relevant infra deployment.
- Plan, design and set standards for database operations.
- Hand-on implementation and troubleshooting in multiple database technologies like Sybase, MongoDB and MariaDB
- Manage schema, access controls, and perform regular optimization checks.
- Implement database level replication, configure database backup, and assist OS platform team in configuring VCS high availability.
- Implement monitoring and alerting using scripts and automation. Deploy the code via CI/CD pipeline.
- Perform Database upgrades, patching, archiving to S3 object storage.
- Perform database tuning, SQL code reviews, assist application in optimizing LRQ and relevant troubleshooting.
- Configure batch jobs using schedulers like TWS.
- Build Grafana/Kibana dashboards, ingest the relevant DB logs in logging platforms, build monitoring metrics using custom SQL query for continuous monitoring.
- Build docker image for database, author custom scripts to deploy DB as a container.
- Perform continuous engagement with application support team and assist in preparing audit reports.
- Prepare management reports, presentations and run workshops, sessions for user community
- 14 Days Annual Leave
- 14 Days Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance Coverage
Interested Applicants, Please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]