You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
As a Adminstrative Assistant, you will provide personalized secretarial and administrative tasks in a well-organized and timely manner.
Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 9.30am – 6pm
With this role, you will work closely with the employer in providing assistance administratively.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports and presentations through data compilation from the system
- Participate in the monthly regular team meetings as and when required
- Collaborate extensively to provide quality support within the team
- Prepare proposals, presentations and provide any other form of administrative assistance whenever necessary
- Small scale recruitment matters
- Processing of payroll and tax filing related matters
- Any other ad-hoc duties may be assigned
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Basic designing skills with Canva
Outgoing personality, able to work independently
Experience in the financial advisory industry is a bonus
- Clerical Works
- Preparing Spreadsheets
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.