You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Sales Support Specialist (Up $2.8k/ AWS + VB/ West)
Working Hours: 8.15am to 5.30pm
Working Location: Tuas (Transport provided)
Others: Class 3 license required
Our client is a well established, leading cleaning products and equipment distributor with more than 50 years of history in Singapore. They are situated in the West of Singapore and are now in search of a Sales Support Specialist to join their dynamic and fast growing team.
- Support the Sales team by providing product demonstration on the operation of various cleaning equipment to clients
- Responsible for the upkeep of all the demonstration equipment
- Assist to load and unload all demonstration equipment onto the vehicle
- When there are no demonstration assignments, you may be called upon to support the delivery team in delivery or to work within the store to assist in other general store duties.
- Minimally attained GCE O Levels
- Possesses a Class 3 driving license
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently
Please email your resume to Darren.wong(at)cosmosrecruit.com
Interested applicants who may wish to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Darren Wong at
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
Cosmos Recruit Pte Ltd
10 Anson Rd, #10-11, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
[ Link removed ]
EA License Number: 22C1269
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
- Customer Service
- Effective Customer Support
- Product Demonstration
- Sales Support
- Upholding Customer Service
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.