We are looking for tutors who think out of the box in ways to implement interest and engaging teaching techniques to our students.
We are recruiting for our next academic year which begins in November 2022.
Tutors are taken as business partners and have the option of working days and periods they want to tutor.
We seek tutors for all subjects and at all levels.
If you are that tutor join us to have a chat.
ONLY SINGAPORE CITIZENS NEED TO apply
- Preparing written lesson plans
- Plan activities
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences for diagnosed children
- Supervise children during all activities
- Oversee the classroom
- Providing a developmentally appropriate learning environment for young children and/or school age children
- parent communications
- Provide children with a consistent classroom routine
- Work with students on special projects/lessons/assignments
- Assist students and parents/learning coaches
- Use assessment data to modify short and long-term plans in order to target areas for improvement
- Provide instructional services to students
- Work to attain the goals of the program
- Provide instructional services to students including some that have disabilities
- Assist in maintaining an environment
- Working with Center Managers to work out holiday programs or workshops
- English Language
- Science Education
- Teaching Method