For interested applicants, please do apply through [ Link removed ] . Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
The incumbent will be stationed in our Corporate Services Headquarters, supporting our Human Resources recruitment efforts for all centres under our purview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for end to end candidate recruitment support
- Stay current on company’s organization structure, company policies and laws regarding employment
- Serve as a liaison with employment agencies and government partners
- Complete timely reporting on employment activity to management
- Assist in the scheduling of interviews and collection of onboarding documents
- Collaborating with Talent Rewards team in preparing documents for upload in MWS’s document management system
- Manage the work pass application for foreign workers and to ensure adherence to all Covid-19 related hiring matters
- To provide assistance in any other ad-hoc matters as given by supervisor
- Diploma, preferably in a HR related discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferably in Healthcare
- Good knowledge in MOM employment regulations
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well verbally and written
- IT savvy; able to work on the cloud and familiar with MS Office suite, social media and professional networks
- A team player, patient, communicative and detail oriented.
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word