- Processing daily INBOUND & OUTBOUND and maintain accurate inventory status in accordance to project SOP & KPI requirements.
- Ensure receipt of stocks are in accurate, good order in accordance to the delivery document.
- Ensure goods for issuance are properly segregated and attached with the respective DO.
- Ensure issue of stocks to vendors/personnel are properly accounted and documents are endorsed by receiver.
- Ensure system update for INBOUND & OUTBOUND in SAP are done in a timely fashion and accurately in accordance to KPI.
- Perform any other task, including supporting delivery jobs for other program, as required by the program manager or executive.
- Ensure stocks are keep in proper location and order, properly labelled and traceable in accordance to SOP.
- Ensure workplace is kept tidy and clean at all times in accordance to Company SOP.
- Be consistent in attendance.
- Be a team-player.
- Assist in other works as required by Management.
- Monday to Friday (8am to 5.45pm)
- Min 2 years’ experience in warehouse/logistics field.
- Proficient in English
- Possess a valid forklift license (Current at least 6 months).
- Comfortable with operating Microsoft office programs.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ]
(Reg No: R2092012)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd
(EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg