You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The position of Project Manager is responsible for managing security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in according to Convergint’s standards; Ensuring good engineering project quality; Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage project according to company policy, company standards, and client satisfaction
- Project preparation - scheduling of projects, budget review, sales order, kick off meeting
- Site meetings and coordination, preparation and distribution of meeting minutes, coordination with client
- Internal Hand Over and Hand Over to the client
- Project team management - manage subcontractors
- Manage documentation. System over view, equipment list, function list, engineering package, etc.
- Other responsibilities that may be requested from time to time by management.
- Security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in accordance to Convergint's policy and standards
- Assisting and providing technical support to Sales and other departments
- Conducting on-site client training
- Security system design, building diagrams using AutoCAD
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concept
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Electronic, Computer, Automation or Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3-5 years related working experience project management in security, electronic or small electronic project implementation and commissioning, preferably in a multinational environment
- Familiar with security access control system, CCTV and alarm system products / systems is an advantage
- Past experience with Lenel, CCure, Milestone and S2 systems is a clear advantage
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Client service oriented
- Quick learner
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Access Controls
- Customer Satisfaction
- Project Management
- Project Quality
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.