· Responsible for the project management and operation independently and effectively in cost control.
· Compile technical & commercial offers in accordance with customers’ requirements for tender submission in close coordination with the service business unit.
· Submitting / presenting clarifications and pre-order negotiation (technical & commercial) with customers.
· Calculating total cost of project and establishing a tendering budget (time, resources and expenses).
· Coordinate with all parties involved (internal & external) in the presentation of proposals.
· Perform a comprehensive risk analysis of the tender proposal,
· Prepare technical & commercial proposal.
· Monitor all phases of project through various reports and communicate to customers.
· Ensure commitments to customers are met including on-time-delivery performance and all necessary documentation is received from customers.
· To liaise with customers effectively and carry out continual improvement.
· Ability to operate AutoCAD System.
· Strong organizational and leadership skills.
· Technical report writing skill must be good includes ability to hand sketch detail on mechanical parts.
· Creativity in providing solutions and ability to seek information.
· Supervise skilled employees and liaise with external contractors to ensure jobs are done satisfactorily.
· Responsible for developing and implement effective maintenance and engineering solutions for equipment problems.
· Site supervision and monitoring work progress from commencement to handover of the project.
· Involved in technical feasibility studies leading up to commercial viable proposals in various field industry.
· Advise management on projects progress.
· Degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably in Mechanical / Chemical.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
· Good leadership.
· Able to liaise with all levels.
· Positive, mature, independent and able to work in fast-paced environment.
511037202 and search for Job Code: 19457.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Cost Controling
- Delivery Performance