SCI Ecommerce is an ecommerce enabler that helps merchants and brands succeed on online marketplaces. We have grown exponentially in recent years and has existing partnerships with renowned Global Brands! Among 500 high-growth companies in Asia-Pacific, SCI Ecommerce has been recognized by Financial Time as the 3rd fastest-growing company of Asia Pacific in 2021. Furthermore, SCI had closed an S$88 million financing round after raising fresh capital funds from SEA former group president, EDBI, Alibaba co-founders, and other investors earlier this year.
SCI has the highest incentive and reward system in the industry with full transparency. We value our employees and appreciate their contribution to the company by including exciting and rewarding incentives as part of our company culture. You could be an important part of our ambition to become the No.1 E-commerce Solution Provider in Southeast Asia and a going-to-be Unicorn!
What we are looking for:
- Think three moves ahead- Have the aptitude to arrive at a logical solution to a given problem
- “Be like water”- Be brave to explore what lies beyond and flow around the obstacles
- Converting ideas into reality- Look beyond lines and boxes to the mechanics of how work get done
- Go above and beyond- Maximize your performance and fulfillment in an upbeat manner
- Have a game plan- Be crystal clear on what you want and celebrating your wins along the way
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in warehouse operations.
- Identify gaps and opportunities of existing warehouse processes and propose improvement plans to achieve targeted SLA.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of SCI SOP best practices and knowledge sharing with the internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that monthly billing is accurate and on-time.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Team in rectifying any misaligned orders.
- Support the team during Mega Campaigns
- Support any other ad-hoc tasks as delegated by the Fulfillment Manager.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Inventory Management
- Operations Management