You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Recruitment Specialist (Training provided, Orchard, 5 days office hour) #HVY
Responsible for all Talent Acquisition duties
• Formulate a client and candidate development plan, together with the manager, to support the achievement of personal sales targets.
• Initiate a range of sales and marketing activities, in accordance with the client and candidate development plan, to attract business.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure a good understanding of their current and future priorities and to identify new leads.
• Initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client's current and future demands.
• Develop and manage the recruitment process for clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organising interviews and sometimes negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner.
• Degree in any discipline
Interested candidate, please send CV to :
[ Email address blocked ]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
- Development Planning
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.