You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Position: Document Controller (Marine/Shipyard)
Location: 45 Gul Road (Daily Company Transport pickup nearby MRT: Bukit Batok/Jurong East/Boon Lay/Choa Chu Kang/Woodlands)
Working Hours: 5.5 days work week
Benefits: OT pay entitlement / Medical Benefits such as Outpatient,Dental,Healthscreening etc / Variable Bonuses / Company Insurances such as Personal Accident, Life Term, Surgical, Hospitalizations, Work Injury / Annual Leave / Birthday Leave / NTUC Membership
Salary: Up to S$3,200/- (Designation and Salary Commensurate with experience)
Industry: Dyna Mac is a Public Listed company in Oil&Gas, Marine Offshore Engineering.
**Good Stable Career Advancement Opportunities**
**Listed Company with Good Benefits**
**Company Transport Available**Job Description:
- Upload and issue all outgoing drawings/ documents and TQR
- Update report and register. Prepare submissions and issue transmittals to Client and sub-con
- Download and update of all incoming from Clients: drawings, TQR replies, documents submission reviews, acknowledgements of transmittals, and issuance of client's drawings to sub con for reference
- Stamping, Renaming of Scanned Copies, Filing and other jobs as given by Lead Document Controller
- Manpower update
- Responsible to ensure that the project deliverable register is updated with latest revision of documents
- Upload load project specific documents in the shared folder for staff review and reference.
- Diploma/GCE O level holder
- Min 3 to 4 years’ experience in Document Controller in Marine sector.
- Only Singaporeans.
- Document Control
- Shop Drawing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.