You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
To support and lead critical aspects of the investment process for the Church.
- Analyze financial markets and update on the impact on the Church’s investments
- Source for suitable financial solutions and recommend prospective investments for decision-making
- Perform analysis and due diligence on the Church’s investments
- Review financial risks and credibility on financial institutions and counterparties
- Contribute to the development of the Church’s investment strategy
- Prepare documentation of processes, policies and procedures pertaining to the Church’s investments
- Ensure that the Church’s investments are in compliance with investment policy and guidelines
- Compile financial data and prepare monthly investment performance reports
- Conduct meetings to provide monthly updates on the Church’s investments to management
- Prepare cashflow forecast and recommended proposals for the Church
- Maintain records of authorized signatories and liaise with financial institutions on treasury and investment activities
- Liaise with internal and external auditors pertaining to investment activities
- Take on Secretary role for Investment Committee
- Assist in day-to-day finance related activities and any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Economics or Finance. CA/CPA/CFA/CAIA qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of financial markets and products
- Excellent research and writing abilities
- Proficient in data collection and analysis
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- To be updated with new developments and changes in the accounting policies & guidelines
- Stay up-to-date on the latest economic and market conditions so as to be able to detect trends early and evaluate investment potential.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Advisory
- Investment Banking
- Investment Control
- Investment Strategy
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.